RONA™ LENTICULAR HSG
FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
Progressive Group’s Lenticular Filter Housings are available in 12” & 16” diameter to suit a wide range of applications typically used as a prefilter to final membrane filtering.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
On top of the housing cover is a venting assembly Options:
• Stainless steel 100mm, glycerine filled pressure gauge, 0-6 bar or 0-10ba
• Sight glass
• Vent ball valve with hose adaptor, 12 mm diameter
• Gas inlet valve with 1/4” BS threaded female fitting
Housing material: AISI 316L
Type of seal: EP (standard)
Polishing Standard mechanical, electro polish on request.
Internal Finishing: Mechanical Polishing
Internal Roughness: Ra<0.8 Micron
External Finishing: Mechanical Polishing
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• Compact design
• Ease of handling
• Designed to house 1, 2, 3 or 4 modules -12” and 16” diameter with flat gasket or double o-ring bayonet adapter. All internal parts in contact with the liquid to be filtered are mechanically polished to a high degree (roughness<- Ra 0.8um) enabling ease of washing and sterilization during cleaning Operations and also to comply with health and sanitation standards.
• The bell housing locking system is secured by bolt clamps, which also allow quick release. This type of clamp arrangement eliminates risk of injury or damage due to unvented housing pressure.
• The ball valve and sampling valve act as a steam trap and condensation drain during sterilization procedures.
• The top of the housing bowl is designed to fit a vent valve plus pressure gauge, if required. Vent valve with hose adaptor can be utilized to purge the housing at completion of filter run. This prevents any cross contamination with flushing agents
• Purification of wine & beer
• Element subtraction in fruit juice
• Element subtraction in tea-based beverages
• Prefiltration of juice concentrate
• Polishing filtration of olive oil
• Lenticular filter housing units have a long history in Food and Beverage applications for small batch production or medium flow rate applications.
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822