FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
The Progressive Group has extended their
range of melt blown technology to include
the RONA™ Plus depth cartridge.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
100% melt-blown micro-denier PP fibre
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• Absolute ratings
• Surface pore structure spreads water flow to reduce pressure drop
• Continuously gradient pore structure increases the capacity of dust
• Surface fibre fortified to prevent fibre releasing
• High strength and pressure resistance
• Micro-denier melt blown filtration fibre, high removal ratings
• 100% PP for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids
• Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives
• The pure polypropylene depth filter has exceptional dirt-holding capability and performance. RONA™ Plus is rated absolute and offers exceptional value for industry applications where long-life, low pressure drop and high efficiency is required
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• Cooling water system in semiconductor industry (PCW)
• Filtration of CMP Slurries
• Pre-filter of Dl water filtration
• Medium & low viscosity chemical fluids
• Water for manufacturing processes & recycled water
• Paint industry
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822