FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
Lenticular filters are essentially composed of depth filter media supported on a polypropylene
skeleton and supplied in modular form normally comprising 16 cells of either 12” or 16” diameter.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Matrix, end cap, sealing ring: Polypropylene
Outside sealing of filter discs: Complete and regular injected polypropylene outer seal of filter discs.
Fixing straps: 304 stainless steel (standard) or hastalloy or polypropylene
Flat gaskets: Silicone (standard), nitrile, ptfe viton or epdm
O-ring seal: Silicone (standard), EPDM or viton
Scrims: Non-woven polyester
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• They offer all the advantages of traditional sheet filtration, with the added advantaged of being able to be totally enclosed in a sterile environment, thus eliminating product loss
• The system is pre-assembled and as such is very convenient to use. Consequently significant productivity gains can be achieved due to shorter changeover times
• The range of filter media which can be incorporated in this design permits use of the lenticular systems in a wide variety of applications
• The totally enclosed construction of the system is ideal where hygiene is important or the conditions hazardous
• The design gives improved lateral strength and rigidity
• Heavy duty non-woven polyester scrim gives improved resistance to back pressure shock and much improved back washing capability
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• Lenticular filters are used in a broad range of applications from the filtration of distilled spirits, wines, beers, the clarification of fruit juices and water
• They are also used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical processing industries
• Element subtraction in tea-based beverages
• Pre-filtration of juice concentrate
• Polishing filtration of olive oil
• Purification of enzyme solutions
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822