FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
It is commonly known for its decolourisation and deodourisation properties within the food and beverage market.
• Eliminates the need for loose
activated carbon powder or granules
• Eliminates the need for use of filters
and filter aids to facilitate the removal
of activated carbon from the process
• No messy filter cake handling or disposal
• Less time consuming
• Easier and cheaper disposal of spent filter materials
• Totally enclosed system
• More effective carbon use (less kilograms of carbon required
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• These include de-colourisation of API’s (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), blood products, glucose solutions, antibiotics, solvents, sugar syrups, cosmetics, silicone oils, electroplating chemicals, alcoholic beverages; de-colourisation of some spirits; de-chlorination of water; off-tastes removal in food and beverages, endotoxin reduction in API’s, catalyst removal from API’s
• Activated carbon also plays an important role in the pharmaceutical, biotech and fine chemical industries by also offering the adsorption of impurities and unwanted components. To meet these demands there are a large number of activated carbons available offering different levels of activation, molecular structure and purity levels
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
The Progressive Group lenticular filters are essentially composed of The Progressive Group depth filter media, supported on a polypropylene skeleton and supplied in modular form normally comprising 16 cells of either 12” (300mm) or 16” (400mm) diameter.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822