RONA™ BAG HSG
FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
The RONA™ Flow multi-layer depth filter cartridge is manufactured with four different polypropylene grades of fibres.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Vessel Material: 316 or 304
Seals Material: Silicone FDA Approved
Internal Finishing: Mechanical and chemical polishing
External Finishing: Mechanical and chemical polishing
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• PGA housings are rated at operating pressures of 150 psi. Each vessel is tested to 225 psi to assure that the operation of the vessel is safe and convenient
• PGA vessels 360 degree hold down prevents bypassing of dirty liquids
• All dirt is trapped inside the bag. Any dirt which falls off the inside surface of the bag remains within the bag during change over
• PGA vessels are mechanically and chemically polished inside and out to prevent trapped contaminants
• Available in 316 and 304 stainless steel
• Installation and removal of filter bags requires no special tools
• BFU style bag housing has self closure mechanism to secure the bag also includes a inlet design to minimise product waste, along with a quick release eye bolts for rapid change outs
• BFH style bag housing has spring support mechanism to insure filter bag security, along with clamp closure
• Housings are available in two lengths which accept either the industry standard 32” or 16” bags
• They can be used in processing chemicals, petroleum derivatives, coolants, cutting oils, cleaning fluids, waxes, paints, inks, resins, varnishes, lacquers, pharmaceuticals, plasticisers, plastisols, food stuffs, vegetable oils and edible oils
• They are particularly useful for filtering large volumes of high viscosity liquids
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822