RONA™ CELTROX PC
FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
Standard Surface finishing is RA<08 roughness.
The design meets most common
processing requirements for Food, Beverage, Chemical and Pharma applications.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Mixture of highly purified, bleached cellulose, kieselguhrs and perlites.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• Pre-Coat filters in one step, only
• Up to 30% product saving - only 800-850 gm/m² filter surface
• Up to 30% costs saving - 20 minutes x running cost filter x cycle per year
• Up to 50% time saving - 20 minutes per filtration cycle
• Up to 50% energy saving - 20 minutes recirculation during pre-coating
• RONATM CELTROX PC replaces the conventional product mixtures for pre-coating
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• Specially designed for the requirement of a alluvial filter aid in the beverage industries, e.g. beer filtration, but also in the pharmaceutical and chemical production facilities.
• RONATM CELTROX PC is used for the clarifying filtration for all kinds of liquids
• The recommended quantity for pre-coating is approx. 800g/m²
• Due to the mixture of cellulose fibres an elastic pre-coat with high resistance against pressure shocks is achieved
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822